Position Available: Accounting Manager
Dallas based Radio Network company targeting the African-American community is seeking an Accounting Manager to assist the finance team in all areas relating to financial and operational accounting including accounts receivable, accounts payables and monthly close.
The Accounting Manager will work under established deadlines with a multitude of accounting activities including general ledger, accounts receivable, account analysis, preparation of various reports, daily cash requirements and support of budget activities and quarterly audits. Position will work closely with the Controller, accounts payable personnel and other members of the finance team.
Position is located in Dallas, TX.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage systems, processes and people in a complex organizational structure.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail is required.
- Able to work under pressure while meeting deadlines.
- Excellent, demonstrated, computer skills; proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and accounting software. Experience with Lawson, Counterpoint or other traffic system and Quickbooks is a plus.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Minimum 6+ years progressive experience in the accounting profession.
- Broadcasting, entertainment or media background preferred.
Salary based on experience.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Reports To: Vice President, Finance
Position Availability: Immediately
Candidates possessing the required professional experience should submit their resume along with salary requirements and references via email:
NO CALLS – NO AGENCIES
Reach Media, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
back to careers main